Does anyone know how much this account is worth?

Introduce yourself, get comfy, and socialize.
ALEX
Site Admin

Re: Does anyone know how much this account is worth?

Post by ALEX » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:42 am

Kane wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:41 am
cien wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:22 am
Oh, and I have one more question (I figured I might as well just ask here instead of creating two separate threads)...

I currently have six Agar.io accounts and I was wondering how much these would be worth?

They are (in order of account creation):

Account 1: Level 26, 8,000 coins, and 17 pages of skins.
Account 2: Level 23, 7,000 coins, and 13 pages of skins.
Account 3: Level 22, 17,000 coins, and 9 pages of skins.
Account 4: Level 21, 8,000 coins, and 13 pages of skins.
Account 5: Level 19, 6,000 coins, and 11 pages of skins.
Account 6: Level 18, 4,000 coins, and 10 pages of skins.

Accounts 1 and 2 are about 6 months old and accounts 3 and 4 are about 4 months old. The last two accounts are only about 2 months old.

Thanks in advance!
What is the highest level one that you have? I'm willing to pay $15 and go first on the matter if that's fine with you.
Yikes.

Chandler98

Post by Chandler98 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:47 am

cien wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:22 am
Oh, and I have one more question (I figured I might as well just ask here instead of creating two separate threads)...

I currently have six Agar.io accounts and I was wondering how much these would be worth?

They are (in order of account creation):

Account 1: Level 26, 8,000 coins, and 17 pages of skins.
Account 2: Level 23, 7,000 coins, and 13 pages of skins.
Account 3: Level 22, 17,000 coins, and 9 pages of skins.
Account 4: Level 21, 8,000 coins, and 13 pages of skins.
Account 5: Level 19, 6,000 coins, and 11 pages of skins.
Account 6: Level 18, 4,000 coins, and 10 pages of skins.

Accounts 1 and 2 are about 6 months old and accounts 3 and 4 are about 4 months old. The last two accounts are only about 2 months old.

Thanks in advance!
I'm sorry but you won't be able to sell these at all. Even if you gave them away for free, it still wouldn't really be worth it either. If you are a fanatic Agar.io player (yes, they still exist), you should be able to get to level 26 in no time. Beginners won't consider buying an account with a level higher than their own account. And more advanced players will probably already have accounts with levels much higher than just 26.

It just doesn't make sense to put any hope and effort in trying to sell these as I can't think of a reasonable way for you to sell them. In fact, if it were so simple, don't you think a lot of people would have already tried to sell their low level accounts?

The world of business, marketing, and economics is a beautiful concept but Agar.io is not the place where you can make it. You better watch out Miniclip won't get you to pay for their rare skins or weekly deals.

Adriel Marchant

Post by Adriel Marchant » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:08 am

Hmm... I didn't know there were so many Agar.io players here.

I know this is a bit off-topic but often times when I play on the Chinese server, I will see large cells that will freeze in place for about 10-30 seconds before playing normally again. After a while, they will freeze again for a few seconds, resume, freeze, and so on. They do this continuously.

I know it's hard to stay perfectly still since you have to center your mouse just right on the screen. In fact, it usually takes me a few tries and even then I will usually start drifting after a while. So what are these cells doing and how do they stay still so perfectly?

ALEX
Site Admin

Post by ALEX » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:11 am

Adriel Marchant wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:08 am

I know this is a bit off-topic but often times when I play on the Chinese server, I will see large cells that will freeze in place for about 10-30 seconds before playing normally again. After a while, they will freeze again for a few seconds, resume, freeze, and so on. They do this continuously.

I know it's hard to stay perfectly still since you have to center your mouse just right on the screen. In fact, it usually takes me a few tries and even then I will usually start drifting after a while. So what are these cells doing and how do they stay still so perfectly?
I don't know why, but I've noticed this happening on North American servers too.

exabyte

Post by exabyte » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:15 am

Adriel Marchant wrote:

I don't know why those Chinese players do it, but I've see this freezing happening in teams on the European servers to signal that they have got anti-teaming and need to wait to cool off. It can be easily achieved if you have a script that sets the mouse cursor on the center of the screen with a button press (for example, using AutoHotkey). If you are spectating, try turning on the option to show mass to see whether or not this is what they are doing.

Hope this helps.

Trout

Post by Trout » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:18 am

ALEX wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:11 am
Adriel Marchant wrote:

I don't know why, but I've noticed this happening on North American servers too.
It's probably some userscripts. I'm pretty sure it's to maintain their size.

Ollie

Post by Ollie » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:21 am

Adriel Marchant wrote:

The Chinese servers are poorly taken care of, so occasionally there will be huge lag spikes which might explain why they’re staying still.

Otherwise, they’re probably using an extension that stops their movement like Agar Tool. They might do this to go back to their chatting app to talk to their friends or something (I don't know).

SiMdOwMaN

Post by SiMdOwMaN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:23 am

Adriel Marchant wrote:

Same here. I've noticed this happening on the Chinese server too.

It also happens on the other servers (e.g. North American, European, etc.) occasionally.

I think it is due to the use of third party scripts.

Bizmark13

Post by Bizmark13 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:30 am

Adriel Marchant wrote:

They bought the freeze ability in the shop for 30,000 coins (it's free for gold members).

Anyway, for my part, I find it's not so hard to stay still without moving when you aren't divided.

Edit: Also LOL at "Chinese server". :lol:

Edit 2: Scratch everything I said above. I didn't read your first sentence properly (d'oh!) and thought you were talking about Agma.io, which is a similar but different game.

ALEX
Site Admin

Post by ALEX » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:46 am

Bizmark13 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:30 am
Adriel Marchant wrote:

They bought the freeze ability in the shop for 30,000 coins (it's free for gold members).

Anyway, for my part, I find it's not so hard to stay still without moving when you aren't divided.

Edit: Also LOL at "Chinese server". :lol:
Um... I just checked the shop and there is no such thing as "freeze ability"? And gold members? Are we talking about the same game?

Edit: Didn't see your second edit. :D